'The Great Change of St Thomas'.
Over the last 3 years we have all worked together to transform our school buildings and grounds.
Phase 1 -The transformation of the school buildings
- The main school entrance has been moved to near where the school hall is and the existing main reception has been transformed into a fantastic new library
- The school has move internal and external storage and a new medical room
- The front of the school has a secure play area
- A Spiritual Garden has been created behind the Head teachers office
- A Music Garden has been installed in the main playground
Phase 1 was completed in June 2016
Phase 2- The development of the front of our school into an area for learning
- A climbing net, role play house and story telling chairs have been installed
- An area to store our bins has been created
- A new bike shelter has been installed
- The whole area has been resurfaced
- Phase 2 was completed in July 2019
Phase 3 -The redesign of our existing garden area and the EYFS outside area.
- The EYFS fencing, storage sheds and play equipment have been installed
- The garden has been designed and transformed
Phase 3 was completed in July 2019
This year we will be installing planters and setting up a tepee in our garden area!
- Phase 4 -Canopies will be installed at the front of the school to ensure that the area can be used in all weathers
- Phase 5- Canopies will be installed on the playground to provide some extra shade
Click on the links below to find out about all of the amazing things that we have been doing as part of the Great Change of St Thomas'