PTA AGM - 7th October 2020
The PTA have already had some amazing ideas on fundraising to allow us to provide fantastic resources for our children to enjoy. Please support them at their AGM which is to take place on 7th October at 8pm via Zoom. If you can attend please email them on email@example.com for the link.
Ideas for Events
At the present time we do not know which events we can run next term, due to the impact of the Coronavirus. Do you have any ideas for new events? If so we’d love to know about them! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions.
AGM October 2020 – we need YOU!!
We are a small committee and are losing a number of our valued committee members so have a number of vacancies for the coming academic year. We would love to welcome new members from YR parents and carers through to KS1 – everybody is welcome and it is a lovely way to meet and make new friends. We are hoping to have the AGM at the beginning of October, but this is subject to any virus restrictions.
Job descriptions of all the roles to be filled at the AGM are outlined below:
• Chair(s) – To manage/delegate to members of the committee, holding meetings and overseeing events. Ensuring all documents are in order, keeping the committee updated with emails, events, timescales etc. Liaising with the Head / Teachers / Governors.
• Vice- Chair – To help the chair as much as possible with running the PTA
• Treasurer – To manage all the accounts, cheque books, bank account and financial incomings and outgoings of the PTA. Reporting at meetings, ensuring all monies are banked in PTA account.
• Secretary – To take minutes at meetings and distribute to members, keeping the documentation in order, ensuring good communication is obtained throughout the PTA. Keeping the website updated.
• Committee Members – Attend meetings and help decide on events. Assist the chair with events and fundraising activities.
We are happy to chat to new potential PTA members, just drop an email to email@example.com
If you work for an organisation with a match funding programme, we would be really grateful for your support. Last year match funding enabled us to boost our fundraising total by over 20%, so it really does make a difference to the projects we can support for the children.
If you would like any further information on any of the items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Kind regards, Beth, Gayle and Claire (PTA Co-chairs)