This year we will be continuing with Phase 3 and completing Phase 2 of
'The Great Change of St Thomas'.
Re-designing our school garden area
Re-surfacing the area at the front of out school
Phase 1 -The transformation of the school buildings has now been completed-
- The main school entrance has been moved to near where the school hall is and the existing main reception has been transformed into a fantastic new library
- The school has move internal and external storage and a new medical room
- The front of the school now has a secure play area
The school grounds are going to be transformed over a 5 year period. The transformation of the school grounds will include..
- Phase 1- A Spiritual Garden will be built behind the Head teachers office and a Music Garden will be created in the main playground
Phase 1 is complete - June 2016
- Phase 2- The development of the front of our school into an area for learning
- Our amazing climbing net and role play house have been installed-April 2017
- We are now going to re-surface this area and build an area for our bins
- Phase 3 -The existing garden area will be re-designed along with the EYFS outside area.
- The EYFS fencing and storage sheds have been installed- July 2018
- We are now going to install the play equipment on the fences
- We have planned our garden area and have cleared it ready for the area to be transformed
- Phase 4 -Canopies will be installed at the front of the school to ensure that the area can be used in all weathers
- Phase 5- Canopies will be installed on the playground to provide some extra shade
Click on the links below to find out about all of the amazing things that we have been doing as part of the Great Change of St Thomas'